Dienstag, 25. Februar 2014

money money money :)

Today I have some good news about money ! :)
Even I don't have to pay the familiy and things like that and even the rotary youth exchange is much cheaper than other organisations every exchange is expensive .. :/

BUT there are some possibilities to get enough money to be able to do it !
In Germany you can get money from the state if your parents don't earn enough to  pay everything.
That's really helpful!
My mother sent in the application for that kind of money today and the chances for us to get it are very high :)
That is one of the good news !

The other one is that I got a holiday job for the first week of the Easter holidays!!
That's great, too because I really need a new mobile phone before I'll go to Australia and with this job I can earn the money to buy one.
That's awesome *-*

[an alle deutschen: Falls ihr denkt ihr könnt kein Auslandsjahr machen, weil eure Eltern nicht genug    verdienen erkundigt euch einfach mal über das Auslands-Bafög]  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen