Montag, 17. Februar 2014

England

hey there, I'm sorry for not posting anything the last two weeks! But I wasn't at home for the whole last week..
 I was at an English school as an exchange student for one week.

It was absolutely awesome !! :) and  makes me even more looking forward to doing the exchange year.
I lived in a family in Burghfield near Reading, which is about 40 minutes with the car away from London.
The daughter of my host parents is also 16 and she stayed at my house in October for one week as well.
I went to school with her ( the Willink school,which is in Burghfield) and it was great!
All of her friends and all the other students have been so kind and friendly to me and made me really feel very welcome.

The British school system is very different to the German system so it was very interesting.
I made already so many experiences and had so much fun even it was only for one week !!
I don't know if you have seen the news during the last days but if you did, you know that the Southengland is totally flooded and there are a lot of storms at the moment.. and well.. I can tell you it's true! It was raining almost all the time and the wind felt sometimes like it could blew you up in the air every moment. 3 of 4 roads from Reading to Burghfield are blocked because they are flooded and you feel like you would drive between a lot of lakes. Also some houses on the way have been flooded and the military had to pump water away. 
But despite the bad weather I enjoyed every single moment there.

CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO AUSTRALIA !!!!

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen