Samstag, 22. März 2014

HOST FAMILY !!

I can't really believe it yet but I already know my first host famlily!
Until last sunday I didn't know more than my host country and now I know everything.
Thats pretty awesome!
I was very tired and in a  bad mood because even it was sunday I had to get up very early for a church thing, but then I saw that I had received an email from my organisation. They told me that I'll live in Adelaide and they also told me which school I'll attend...
AND the most amazing part- also my first host family. After reading the email I wasn't tired anymore I was very happy excited. That definitely made my day!
They are on vacation now but they will be back next week and tell me more about them.
I can't wait to go there!!!!
Adelaide seems to be an amazing city and my school also seems to be very good.

cheers for now,
Mimi 


Adelaide

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen