Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

excited

hey (:
this is my first post and I think  it's the best to start with telling you what I already know about my exchange.

I'll leave germany at the end of july and I'll stay there for one year. 
I'm already very very excited and can't wait to go there!
I don't know yet in which part of australia I'll be and I also don't have a hostfamiliy.
At the moment there is nothing changing...that's making me a bit angry because I hate waiting!!
I'll probably know my familiy in may or june but I'll have 3 different families because I'm doing my exchange with rotary.
I will post something about what I had to do for my application soon and of course always when something changes.
(I'm sorry if I've done any mistakes with grammar or something) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen